Friday, March 9, 2007

LD

Light and darkness are expressions of morality. When I stay true to Natural Law, I am good and all is well. When i violate Natural Law - putting myself putting my uncensored passions before what I know is right, then inevitably nature will return to bite me in the ass.

I'm fairly convinced that humanity's ability to rationalize is why we walk paths destined to lead to hurt and pain.

I love the Taoist concept of order and balance, but how do you reconcisle the balance of good and evil when Confucius places a strict order and responsibility based class-system into the family system?

Yet it is inevitable that mother nature brings herself back to balance, she is only forced to when i cast off one of my wings.

Mother Nature is perfect. My dark side is spittle in the face of creation.

But at the same time, I wonder if our own lives are defined by the challenges we choose to cretae. Is this why wrong feels so good? So that when I have the courage to confront myself I see how empty good is when compared to fulfillment?

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »