Friday, October 20, 2006

A bookish tag

I snagged this from Blue Skies Gentle Breezes. It's pretty fun :)

1. Grab the nearest book. If you are currently reading something, that'll be fine too.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!

6. Tag 5 people
"They chased me all the way to the Ferry. I have never got over the fright - though I daresay the beasts knew their business and would not really have touched me. Pippin laughed. 'Well, it's time you made it up. Especially if you are coming back to live in Bucklad. Old Maggot is really a stout fellow - if you leave his mushrooms alone.'"

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

I tag: Amanda, Laura, Nat, Patrick, Paul

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »