Sunday, October 15, 2006

Crazy nuts

Things have been bonkers in the CJU&S household (that's the charley/jillian/ulysses&shiloh household)! With a flurry of bills paid, research and writing going for my paper (that has to be to the publisher on the 20th), I'm not sure where my sanity got off to...I think it's taken a bit of a vacation.

Cocky sanity - it's not like it asked me if it could take a vacation. Who does he think he is? Does he think I need him or something? Well, I got news for YOU, Mr. Sanity - I don't need you at all!

While I head off to find and flail my sanity back into my skull, enjoy these few photos; they are from the same weekend I went fishing (for the most part), and there are a few of my place of employment on a crisp fall day.

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »