Thursday, September 8, 2005

Tagged!

Well, I was tagged, so I have to play along, right?  

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die     
Plan a pilgrimage to Rome
Write a book of some kind
remove all of my debt
start my own business
Return to Russia
Own a house or apartment in London
Own a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T - black

7 Things I Can Do   
Wiggle my ears
hit a golf ball (moderately well)
with confiddence in public
ask people for money (my job, but I know lots of folks that can't do it!)
survive in the wilderness with only a pocketknife and maybe a poncho (yeah Eagle Scout!)
use my toes like fingers

7 Things I Can't Do 
write well
feel safe
go more than a day without shaving (I look like a bear)
stop worrying about everyone else's feelings
drive over a bridge or be up high without being afraid
eat peanut butter - it's disgusting!
roll my tongue up :)

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex  
Eyes
hair
neck
sense of humor
compassion
a sense of self
confidence

7 Things I Say Most Often  
"...whatever"
"yeah, right"
"as you wish"
"and yet I am unmoved"
"relax"
"I'm done talking"
"absolutely"

7 Celebrity Crushes  (in no order)    
Angelina Jolie - quite possibly the most beautiful woman in the world. I already lust after her and she hasn't even met me yet!
Mariah Carey - call her a skank, a ho, whatever - she is one of the most ghetto fabulous women on earth. And she's got ALL that junk in the trunk. MMMMM good.
Laetitia Casta - Victoria's Secret - what else do you have to say?
Matt Damon - Yes, I know he's a man, but he's the closest thing to god on earth
Aishwarya Rai - Indian actress...and oh so wonderful
Charlize Theron - I loved her before she was big - go watch The Legend of Bagger Vance
Kate Beckinsale - something about all that hair.

Now, I tag: Kate


 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »