Saturday, August 20, 2005

A Day Late, But Never a Dollar Short - The Friday Five

Well, folks...a day late, but here nonetheless:

1. What if any instrument do you play?

I don't play one, at the moment, but I did play the violin when I was younger, for seven or eight years. Beethoven killed me and I hung the thing up!

2. If you could choose to play an instrument what would it be?

Now? Piano, perhaps. Or maybe viola. There is something both classical and passionate about both instruments that resonates in my soul.

3. If you were in a band, what would your band’s name be?

The Ragin' Abes!   Abe Lincoln is, after all, my idol :)

4. What type of music would your band play?

You know, I've thought about this, and although I don't often listen to it, I think bluegrass would be just a thrill to play.

5. Would you continue to be good for years to come, or would you and your band end up in Branson playing for bus loads of elderly?

I think if it got to the point where playing wasn't fun anymore, or we had trouble filling the coffers, we'd simply retire. Better to go out on top than washed-up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All you have to do to play is answer these below in the comments, or do so in your journal and post a link to it in the comments below. First to answer gets pimped next week. P.S. there was no FF last week, so nobody get's pimped :)

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »