Sunday, August 14, 2005

Saturday Six Catch up - Episode 59

1. Besides your parents or siblings, what family member do you most resemble?

A tough one for me to answer:) I'm adopted, so I'm not really sure, and as long as we're being honest, my mother had me as the result of an affair, so I really have no idea!

2. Check out this
interesting website:  Is your hometown newspaper featured?  What is the top headline of that paper or the one closest to you?

Well, the Hartford Courant is the closest to where I am originally from, which is New Milford, CT. Today, the headline is about pensions being mired in politics. How sad. Do you ever think about the thousands of people that worked for companies like Enron that had their lives ruined because of corporate fraud. More upsetting to me is that politicians have provided only limited assistance to those that have lost everything. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

3. If you knew it was completely tame and there was no danger, what zoo animal would you most like to pet or come into physical contact with?

Cheetah! This will sound silly, but in fourth grade I wrote a story about how a Cheetah got it's spots, and that's always stuck with me - so a Cheetah it is!

4. Take this
quiz:  How weird are you?
                               You Are 30% Weird
Not enough to scare other people... But sometimes you scare yourself. How Weird Are You?


5. Which of the following causes more stress in your life:  your spouse, your kids, your boss, your co-workers, your friends, your parents or other relatives?

My parents and family. There is no doubt.

6. You find an old lamp containing a genie:  the genie decides to give you a single improvement for yourself, mind or body.  It must be something to improve within you and no one else.  What would you ask the genie to fix?

My ability to sin - how much happier and full of love would I be if I did not sin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Play the Saturday Six at Patrick's

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »