Wednesday, August 3, 2005

The Saturday Six - Four days late

Hey - at least I'm getting them done!

1. What was your favorite childhood movie? When was the last time you saw it?

I'm going to have to go with "Robin Hood," by Walt Disney. Oh, how I enjoyed that movie. As for the last time I saw it, I cannot even remember. But does anyone else remember watching those ridiculous fire safety films in elementary school on the old 8 mm projectors?

2. Who is your worst enemy at the moment? Why is that person your enemy?

I am my worst enemy at the moment. I am my worst enemy because my illness makes it hard to live with myself, and while my illness is caused in part by the behavior of another, I must work harder to gain true healing.

3. Which one of the following annoys you most when you encounter a new blog?

I have to say.....b - spelling errors, but it has to be outrageous, because we all make mistakes now and then!

4. What alcoholic drink are you?

Cocktail
Cocktail

?? Which Alcoholic Drink Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

5. What is the last thing you said to a person face to face? Who was that person?

"I love you, and sleep well." To my wife, Jillian. She's sleeping. I'm catching up!

6. When you shower, do you ever think of the Alfred hitchcock movie, Psycho?

Yes, I have to admit, now and then I do. But more often than not I wonder if I actually look good in the shower! I've got a bad body image thing going on!

The Saturday Six is courtesy of Patrick's Place! Check it out!

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »