Friday, October 28, 2005

The Friday Five!

Well folks, it's time for another Friday Five. I apologize for not having them up last week. That broadcast was postponed until today due to depression :).

For first time players, the Friday Five is something you can answer in the comments below, or in your own journals - just post the link to your answers in the comments. The more people that play, the better!

Also, feel free to send in questions for the Friday Five! If you do, I'll spotlight your journal and we can send some readers there! Enjoy!

1. If you had all the money in the world and could choose to own anything, what you would get and why?

Well, if it were anything...I think I'd like to own a golf-course. That would be a ton of fun, and if I had that much money, I'd let people play for free :).

2. If you were to do something that scares you, what would it be?

Oh man, it would have to be skydiving. I HATE heights, and I do not trust my life to some stupid silk chute that is 'supposed' to work. Who in their right mind jumps out of a plane moving hundreds of miles and hour thousands of feet above the ground. Doesn't anyone else see this as insane?

3. What was your first pet?

He was a yellow lab - Mr. D was his name and he ate everything...except olives. Give him a garden salad with dressing - he'd eat the whole thing...but he'd spit the olives out :)

4. What's the farthest you've traveled?

Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia, though I've also driven to California.

5. If you were a season, which one would you be and why?

Spring. There is nothing like renewal and rebirth! Life in all its forms being revealed again.

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »