Thursday, October 27, 2005

It takes Two

I picked this up from Dawn, over at Carpe Diem:

Two Names You Go By:

1. Charley

2.  Char

Two Parts of Your Heritage

1. French Canadian (50%)

2. German (47%) 

Two Things That Scare You

1. Spiders

2. My mother

Two of Your Everyday Essentials

1. Tea - green if I can get it. 

2.  Prayer

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now

1.  CK's - other than 2xist, the only acceptable brand of men's underwear

2. flat-front twill khaks.

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at
the moment)

 1. She's my guilty pleasure...Mariah Carey

2. Dave Matthews Band

Two of Your Favorite Songs (at the moment)

1.   Gravedigger - Dave Matthews

2.   American Woman - Dave Matthews

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than
Real Love)


1. patience

2. true dedication to helping each other grow as a couple and as individuals

Two Truths (confessions)

1.  I'm adopted.

2.  There are days when I write to inspire others and keep no inspiration for myself.

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You

1.  Lips

2.  Hair

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies

1.  Golf

2.  Gaming

Two Things You Want Really Badly  (assuming this means material things...)

1.  A new suit

2.  all the personal care items I want!

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation

1.  Russia

2.  Italy

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die

1.  Make a pilgrimage to Rome/Jerusalem

2.  Start my own company

Two ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy

1.  I have selective hearing when it comes to women (co-workers included!)

2.  Yeah, I pick my nose now and then!

Two thingsyou wouldn't normally admit

1.  That I am an ego hound - I love to have my ego stroked. I'm a sucker for it, and then my pride takes over.

2.  I am against gun ownership, but I wouldn't mind owning a rifle - I used to target shoot as a child.

If you do this, be sure to post the link in the comments!

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »