Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Sincerity

Today's reflection is from Psalm 51: 7-8

True, I was born guilty, a sinner, even as my mother conceived me. Still, you insist on sincerity of heart; in my inmost being teach me wisdom.

In our mistakes and failings, whatever our beliefs or faith, I feel we often fight the accountability that naturally comes with wronging others. It's true that we hide  shame in our heart's darkness, avoiding reconciliation, but we forget that our need for love requires never shirking our search for forgiveness.

That search yeilds sincerity and wisdom of heart, soul, and mind. That is a grand reward for having the moral courage to admit our failures! We learn that truth always provides us the light and happiness we need to live fulfilled lives.

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »