Monday, October 10, 2005

The Saturday Six

From Patrick's Place (see link below for the Sunday Seven)

1. What's your favorite brand and flavor of ice cream when you go grocery shopping?  Is there any of it in your freezer right now?

 

I love Mr. G's soft chocolate. It's a local place here in Gettysburg.

2. When was the last time you ate a fresh fruit as a snack rather than something not "diet friendly?"

 

I have been taking apples with me to work every day. yay me!

3. Take this quiz:  What language should you learn?

You Should Learn French

'est super! You appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.
You are definitely a Parisian at heart. You just need your tongue to catch up...
What Language Should You Learn?

 


4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #72 from Cdmmw2:  If you could relive one moment of your life and watch it (like a movie) but not interfere, what would it be?

 

The moment my father came home drunk while the social worker was there to interview my parents before they adopted me. I want to know what she said and did - why she placed me with them.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #73 from Debbie:  What was something you were afraid of as a child?  Did you overcome the fear?

 

Spiders. And NO.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #74 from Anna:   If someone were to open your refrigerator right now, what item would it embarrass you most for them to find?

 

The fact that all we have to drink is water and orange juice :)

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »